Terms & Services
1. This Web Store is owned by Lucia Flores Design. If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products or services purchased by you from this Web Store, you can contact us at:
Chamber of commerce #: 52424324
2. Acceptance of Orders
1. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order on these Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
2. After submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until the products have been despatched to you.
3. When placing an order for the first time, you will be required to complete certain required fields on an order form.
4. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors. All information on our Web Store is an invitation to purchase only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. Your order represents an offer by you to purchase the products.
5. If products are shown on our Web Store but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you such products.
6. You will only be charged for products which have been despatched to you (together with the relevant delivery charges and any card processing charges).
7. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to correctly display product colours on the Web Store, we cannot guarantee that these will be accurately represented.
1. All prices on this website are stated in Euros. They include any VAT but exclude delivery charges.2. We endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and products may be mispriced. We will not be obliged to supply products at an incorrect price.
3. Lucia Flores Design may vary the prices listed on this website at any time and without any notice.
4. Payment Terms
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the products, plus delivery charges. For more information about our delivery charges, please see our delivery page.
2. More information about the payment methods that we accept, and details of when an order will be charged to your account can be found in our Shopping FAQs section.
3. Please note that we accept payment in Euros.
4. You confirm that the bank account/Paypal account/credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All account/card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the account/card issuer. If the issuer of your account/card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your bank account/Paypal account/credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have given on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes. Please note that there are restrictions on the locations to which we deliver products purchased from our Web Store. Details of the locations to which we deliver are available from us on request.
2. If you have purchased delivery within the Netherlands, we will despatch your order so that it is delivered in 1-2 working days. If you have purchased European delivery, your order will be delivered in 5-7 working days.
3. Your oder will be sent to you one business day after the date on which we receive full payment.
6. Once a product has been received by you, all risk of damage or loss of, shall pass to you.
7. Cancellation and returns
1. Should you wish to cancel or return any products, you may only do so in accordance with our Cancellation & Returns Policy. This Cancellation & Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. Intellectual Property
1. The "Lucia Flores Design" trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”), which appear on our products, Web Store, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Lucia Flores Design. Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of the Intellectual Property, for whatever reason and in whatever medium, without our written, express and prior agreement, is strictly prohibited, as is any combination or use in conjunction with any other mark, symbol, logo and more generally any distinctive sign intended to form a composite logo.
9. Exclusion of Warranties
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LUCIA FLORES DESIGN DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE OR ARISING FROM ANY PREVIOUS COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
10. Data Protection
1. If you wish to purchase products on the Web Store you must provide us with the information required by us. By entering information on the Web Store you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
11. Amendments to these Terms
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products or Services in question from us.
12. Events beyond our reasonable control
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org